Natural Perfume, Music and Embroidery this Trinity weave through my life. They support and give each other inspiration. It is my lifes work and profession. I think about Natural Perfume everyday. It is my reason d'etre. It brings joy, fulfills my soul. Creating beautiful perfumes from flowers, fruits and resins is superlunary. I am besotted, obsessed, deeply in love.

Saturday 24 September 2022

 Oh my goodness how the years have past since I last posted! Moved to Oxfordshire and then returned here to be near family.I wish to simplify my life mainly  .  Moved from the mountains and have experienced many adventures . Now back and to Hay on Wye near the river  on the beautiful borders of Wales and England. I'm looking at my  perfumery from a different perspective.  Involved myself for quite a few weeks to placing plant oils etc into new  families .  What blew me away is how many have developed and aged so beautifully . I have lost very little.  They've  been stored very well and it's certainly paid off. 

So my plans?  Most in thought waves at present and progressing well.  I will update my logo and I am having some help to do that.  Colours and sizing to be confirmed ... I have ideas to action. Name will be changed slightly to incorporate my mood  I like the vibe  of what I have settled on.  New ideas to reach you , again in early stages and kept close to my heart at present probably for the  best .  Re-connecting.. 

No comments: